Golf membership available at Oakmere Golf Club, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire.
The prices below are the full annual prices for free golf from 1st November 2016 to 31st October 2017. If you join mid term the price will be reduced pro-rata. Thereafter subscription fees will be annually on 1st November each year with D/D option still available.
Currently all entry fees are not applicable.
Full 5 day membership places
£562 (d/d £53 per month)
Full 6 day (excludes Saturdays) membership places
£762 ( d/d £72 per month)
Full 7- Day Membership
£830 (d/d £76 per month)
Full 7- Day pm membership
£562 (d/d £53 per month)
Pay & Play membership
Hit this link for details of our new Pay & Play membership option for only £250.
Commanders Course Only
7- Day Commanders
£425 (d/d £42 per month)
5 - Day Commanders
£325 (d/d £32 per month)
For Corporate Membership enquiries please see details
Junior membership from only £30
Oakmere Park Golf Club have decided to fund a Junior Golf initiative at Oakmere this year for Under 16's playing the Commanders Course. Unlimited free golf 7 days per week.
To apply, complete form and for payment by DD, one months deposit is required and a DD form will be sent out with your membership pack. The monthly Direct debit payments shown above do include an admin charge. If you wish to pay in full complete form and pay a deposit of £50 to reserve your place.
* Members only, can receive up to 30% off the price of food and drink. Hit link for more info.
* 10% of all guests green fees off their annual subscription
* Incentives to introduce new members
*Members App. Download for all the up to date information at the Club.
* Members priority booking up to 14 days in advance weekdays and weekends.
* Golf Societies or visitors have restrictions before 1pm weekends on the Admirals Course.
* E.G.U approved Golf Handicaps available.
* Golf Competitions every Sat and Sun and two during week all year round on the Admirals Course and frequent competitions on the Commanders Course
* Regular social events and away days or weekends .
* Due to free draining soil, the courses are open for play more often than any other course in the County and always on the main greens, rarely have any temporary greens.
* Probably the best year-round greens in the County for the last 12 years.
Reciprocal free golf at Buxton & High Peak & Marple Golf Club and only £5 at Birstall & Forest Hill.
GOLF MEMBERSHIP AT OAKMERE PARK ADMIRALS (INCLUDES FREE USE OF COMMANDERS COURSE) NO GREENFEES TO PAY THEREAFTER.
All annual membership prices above do not include the mandatory annual Golf Union fees of £18.50
Notes to membership.
Junior A (Under 18). For juniors under 18 playing either course. Players under 12 must have a handicap of 28 or less and be accompanied by an adult or accomplished junior golfer.
Junior B (Under 18). For juniors under 18 playing the Commanders 9 hole course only.
Junior C (Under 12). For junior members of 12 years or under playing the Commanders 9 hole course only, accompanied by an adult or accomplished junior golfer, until 28 handicap or less.
To be eligible for Country Membership you must live at least 80 miles away and do not play more than 8 weekend visits.
Adult 7 day pm.
This category is for full 7 day membership of both courses for golf after 12pm only.
6 Day Membership.
This category gives you full access to both courses every day other than Saturdays.
As an affiliated Club to the Golf Unions all members pay a mandatory additional fee of £18.5 for men & £16.75 for ladies & £8.25 for juniors.